Guide to the Auction
- Postage is charged at £3.95 however many items you win.
- Delivery is strictly to UK addresses only.
- All items are sold as seen, some items are ex display and may have some marks.
- You must be registered to bid.
- To view your Watched items or items you are bidding on, goto Account/Auction. You may need to refresh the page to update to the latest bids.
- When you bid you are committing to buy the item (If your lucky enough to win!).
- If you are viewing the item page, the current bid will automatically show.
- The auction is run with Overtime. This means if a new bid is placed within the last 5 minutes, then a further 5 minutes is added.
- When the auction has ended you can view your results/wins in Account/Auctions.
- If you win multiple items then you must add them one at a time to your basket before you pay.
- Items not paid for within 48 hours of auction ending will be cancelled and the bidder may be banned from future auctions.
- Please don’t forget to add your addresses to the account.
- We aim to send out all items within 48 hours of auction end.
- All items are sold as seen and are strictly non returnable.
The above is a guide to using the site. For our full terms and conditions please follow the link at the bottom of the page.