Guide to the Auction
- Postage is charged at £3.95 however many items you win.
- Delivery is strictly to UK addresses only.
- Some items are ex display and may have some marks or missing original packing.
- You must have an account.
- You MUST also register for each auction before bidding.
- When you bid you are committing to buy the item (If your lucky enough to win!).
- If you are viewing the item page, the current bid will automatically show.
- The auction is run with Overtime. This means if a new bid is placed within the last 1 minute, then a further 1 minute is added.
- When the auction has ended you can view your results/wins in Invoices.
- Invoices will be sent the day after the auction ending. These invoices will be sent to the email address you registered on your account.
- There will be a payment link on the invoice sent.
- Items not paid for within 48 hours of auction ending will be cancelled and the bidder may be banned from future auctions.
- Please don’t forget to add your addresses to the account.
- We aim to send out all items within 48 hours of auction end.
- All items are sold as seen and are strictly non returnable.
The above is a guide to using the site. For our full terms and conditions please follow the link at the bottom of the page.